Home » » Kajal Agarwal Scared of Mahesh Babu

Kajal Agarwal Scared of Mahesh Babu

Written By special media on Sunday 22 January 2012 | 22:56

Kajal Aggarwal can finally thank the gods, directors and her co-stars for making her what she is today. This year, she has two big Tamil films — Suriya’s Maatran and Vijay’s Thuppaki apart from Ram Charan Tej-VV Vinayak’s untitled film and Tarak’s Action to her credit. After an eventful year of hits, misses and controversies, Kajal Aggarwal is on a new high as her latest film Businessman makes waves at the box-office.

In Businessman, Kajal plays Chitra, an artist who falls in love with a mafia don. She was sharing her thoughts about the roles she played in her career.“I was thrilled when Puri Jagannadh explained my role.

Chitra is bohemian and independent, but she’s going through an inner conflict since she loves Suriya and at the same time she hates him,” explains Kajal. She relates her to the role in Darling very much.

"My role in Darling comes close to my off-screen life. I am equally crazy. But I love my work and try to do my best in every film. There’s a little bit of me in every role I have played" she adds.

The interesting answer comes when she is asked about Mahesh Bau's role in Businessman. She says she is scared of such character.

"Umm…I’ll probably change my phone number. Well, I don’t really know.It depends on whether I’ll fall in love with such a guy or not. I am scared of that sort of people." she signs off
Tweet
Share

0 comments:

Spoiler Untuk lihat komentar yang masuk:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. downloads . All Rights Reserved.
Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Advertise with Us | Site map
Template modify by Creating Website